Catalyst Health Solutions (CHSI) pushed the Insurance industry lower today making it today's featured Insurance loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Catalyst Health Solutions fell 64 cents (-0.7%) to $87.21 on average volume. Throughout the day, 871,876 shares of Catalyst Health Solutions exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 666,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $87.15-$88.34 after having opened the day at $87.74 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $87.85. Other company's within the Insurance industry that declined today were: Affirmative Insurance Holdings (AFFM), down 15.6%, Stewart Information Services (STC), down 5.3%, Radian Group (RDN), down 3.3%, and Assured Guaranty (AGO), down 3.1%. Catalyst Health Solutions, Inc. operates as a full-service pharmacy benefit management company primarily under the Catalyst Rx name in the United States. Catalyst Health Solutions has a market cap of $4.37 billion and is part of the financial sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 62.5, equal to the average insurance industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 68.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are eight analysts that rate Catalyst Health Solutions a buy, one analyst rates it a sell, and seven rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Catalyst Health Solutions as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income.
- You can view the full Catalyst Health Ratings Report.
- Use our insurance section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV