NICE-Systems (NICE) pushed the Computer Hardware industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Hardware loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, NICE-Systems fell 19 cents (-0.5%) to $37.71 on light volume. Throughout the day, 164,829 shares of NICE-Systems exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 242,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $37.45-$38.14 after having opened the day at $37.91 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $37.90. Other company's within the Computer Hardware industry that declined today were: Lantronix (LTRX), down 15.4%, Socket Mobile (SCKT), down 7%, Radcom (RDCM), down 5.2%, and Xata Corporation (XATA), down 4.1%. NICE-Systems Ltd. provides intent-based solutions that capture and analyze interactions and transactions, realize intent, and extract and leverage insights to deliver impact in real time. NICE-Systems has a market cap of $2.33 billion and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 42.4, equal to the average computer hardware industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 10% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are eight analysts that rate NICE-Systems a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and one rates it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates NICE-Systems as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, good cash flow from operations, expanding profit margins and increase in stock price during the past year. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income.
- You can view the full NICE-Systems Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about NICE
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV