NICE-Systems (NICE) pushed the Computer Hardware industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Hardware loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, NICE-Systems fell 19 cents (-0.5%) to $37.71 on light volume. Throughout the day, 164,829 shares of NICE-Systems exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 242,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $37.45-$38.14 after having opened the day at $37.91 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $37.90. Other company's within the Computer Hardware industry that declined today were: Lantronix (LTRX), down 15.4%, Socket Mobile (SCKT), down 7%, Radcom (RDCM), down 5.2%, and Xata Corporation (XATA), down 4.1%. NICE-Systems Ltd. provides intent-based solutions that capture and analyze interactions and transactions, realize intent, and extract and leverage insights to deliver impact in real time. NICE-Systems has a market cap of $2.33 billion and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 42.4, equal to the average computer hardware industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 10% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are eight analysts that rate NICE-Systems a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and one rates it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates NICE-Systems as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, good cash flow from operations, expanding profit margins and increase in stock price during the past year. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income.
- You can view the full NICE-Systems Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about NICE
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV