Coach (COH) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, Coach rose $1.17 (1.6%) to $73.27 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2.4 million shares of Coach exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.7 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $71.80-$73.66 after having opened the day at $72.26 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $72.10. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: Shiner International (BEST), up 40.5%, Skechers USA (SKX), up 13.7%, Liz Claiborne (LIZ), up 9.5%, and Titan International (TWI), up 9%. Coach, Inc. designs and markets accessories and gifts for women and men in the United States and internationally. It primarily offers handbags, women's and men's bag, accessories, business cases, footwear, wearables, jewelry, sunwear, travel bags, watches, and fragrance products. Coach has a market cap of $20.68 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 21.5, below the average consumer non-durables industry P/E ratio of 22.4 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 17.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 15 analysts that rate Coach a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and six rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Coach as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, increase in net income, revenue growth and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook.
- You can view the full Coach Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about COH
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV