CONSHOHOCKEN, Pa., April 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Sarah Fisher Hartman Racing (SFHR) competes in one of the most competitive and technologically advanced racing series in the world – the IZOD IndyCar Series. Racing and winning over the competition requires high endurance and performance products.
As an official SFHR sponsor and technical partner, Quaker Chemical Corporation (NYSE: KWR) seeks to create proprietary greases and lubricants specifically engineered to combat the forces of friction, heat and wear for the unique demands of the Sarah Fisher Hartman Racing Team – including the Dallara/Honda/Firestone car No. 67 driven by Josef Newgarden and by the car driven by Brian Clauson in the Indy 500.
"This is a great opportunity for Quaker to expand our advanced lubrication technology into the motorsports world. We believe that both parties will greatly benefit from this exciting partnership; it provides us the opportunity to develop advanced engineered products and services in a real world, highly competitive test environment," stated Joe Berquist, Quaker VP and Managing Director North America.
Quaker's engineers will be working alongside the SFHR technical staff to develop technology for advanced lubrication and greases designed to provide SFHR with an "on- track" advantage in the IZOD IndyCar series. This ongoing research and development technical alliance will allow Quaker to continually develop superior lubrication technology for use within its core industries and customers."We proved last year that SFHR can compete against the best in IndyCar racing, and that we can beat the best," said car owner Sarah Fisher. "Like any good team, we are looking for a competitive advantage and we feel Quaker Chemical Corporation will help us do just that so we can win on a regular basis."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV