BUENOS AIRES, Argentina, April 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The management of Banco Macro S.A. (NYSE: BMA; Buenos Aires: BMA) ("Banco Macro" or "BMA") announced today that it filed its annual report on Form 20-F on April 26, 2012 for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2011 (the "2011 Annual Report") with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC"). The 2011 Annual Report can be accessed by visiting either the SEC's website at www.sec.gov or Banco Macro's website at www.macro.com.ar. In addition, shareholders may receive a hard copy of Banco Macro's complete audited financial statements as of December 31, 2011 free of charge within a reasonable period of time by making a request through Banco Macro's website ( www.macro.com.ar) under the "Investors" section, writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or contacting Banco Marco's Investor Relations Department at (5411) 5222 6730.
This press release is available under the Financial Information section on Banco Macro's web site ( www.macro.com.ar).
This press release includes statements concerning potential future events involving Banco Macro that could differ materially from the events that actually occur. The differences could be caused by a number of risks, uncertainties and factors relating to Banco Macro's business. Banco Macro will not update any forward-looking statements made in this press release to reflect future events or developments.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV