Roundy’s, Inc. (Roundy’s) (NYSE: RNDY), a leading grocer in the Midwest, will announce financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2012 on Thursday, May 10, 2012, after market close. The Company will host a conference call to discuss these results with additional comments and details.
The conference call is scheduled to begin at 4:30 p.m. ET on May 10, 2012. The call will be broadcast live over the Internet hosted at the “Investor Relations” section of Roundy’s website at www.Roundys.com and will be archived online through Thursday, May 24, 2012. Participants from the Company will be Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Robert A. Mariano, and Darren W. Karst, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer.
Roundy’s is a leading grocer in the Midwest with nearly $4.0 billion in sales and more than 18,000 employees. Founded in Milwaukee in 1872, Roundy’s operates 159 retail grocery stores and 98 pharmacies under the Pick ’n Save, Rainbow, Copps, Metro Market and Mariano’s Fresh Market retail banners in Wisconsin, Minnesota and Illinois.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV