BioScrip (NASDAQ: BIOS) today announced that the Company will release its 2012 first quarter financial results before the market opens on Wednesday, May 9, 2012, and host a conference call at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) to discuss the results. Richard M. Smith, President and Chief Executive Officer, and MJ Graves, interim Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer, will conduct the call.
Interested parties may participate in the conference call by dialing 800-354-6885 (US), or 303-223-2680 (International), 5-10 minutes prior to the start of the call. A replay of the conference call will be available for two weeks after the call's completion by dialing 800-633-8284 (US) or 402-977-9140 (International) and entering conference call ID number 21590255. An audio webcast and archive will also be available under the “Investor Relations” section of the BioScrip website at www.bioscrip.com.
BioScrip, Inc. (
(Nasdaq: BIOS) is a national provider of specialty pharmacy and home
health services that partners with patients, physicians, hospitals,
healthcare payors and pharmaceutical manufacturers to provide clinical
management solutions and delivery of cost-effective access to
prescription medications and home health services. Our services are
designed to improve clinical outcomes with chronic and acute healthcare
conditions while controlling overall healthcare costs.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV