Neenah Paper, Inc. (NYSE: NP) today announced it will issue a press release covering first quarter financial results on Wednesday, May 9, 2012. The company will hold a conference call to discuss earnings and business results at 11 a.m. Eastern time on Thursday, May 10, 2012.
Interested parties are invited to listen to the call via webcast by registering through the Investor Relations section of the company's web site, www.neenah.com. Individuals who wish to participate actively in the call can dial-in from the U.S. and Canada by using (888) 893-0989 and international callers should use (706) 758-4223 (both use conference ID 76007304).
A replay of the call will be available through the company's web site until June 10, 2012 and also can be accessed by dialing (855) 859-2056 in the U.S. or (404) 537-3406 internationally, using conference ID 76007304.
About Neenah Paper, Inc.Neenah Paper is a leader in premium image and performance-based products, including filtration, specialized substrates used for tapes, labels and other products, and high-end printing papers. Products are marketed under well-known brands such as CLASSIC®, ASTROBRIGHTS®, ENVIRONMENT®, CRANE®, SUNDANCE®, KIMDURA®, Gessner®, JET-PRO® SofStretch(TM) and varitess ®. Neenah Paper is headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia and sells products in over 70 countries worldwide from manufacturing operations in the United States and Germany. Additional information about Neenah Paper can be found at the company's web site, www.neenah.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV