During today's call, including the Q&A, we will be making forward-looking statements including those relating to our anticipated business levels, our future earnings, our planned activities, our anticipated growth and other expectations and targets for future periods. Note that these statements are made pursuant to the Safe Harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Because these statements are forward-looking, they inherently involve risks and uncertainties, and accordingly, our actual results may differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Factors that could cause or contribute to such differences include, but are not limited to, the risk factors set forth in our report on Form 10-K for the period ended December 31, 2012, and in our other SEC filings. You can access our Form 10-K and other SEC filings through the SEC website at www.sec.gov. And we strongly encourage you to do so.
In addition, during this call, we will be referring to certain actual and projected financial metrics of Mylan on an adjusted basis, which are non-GAAP financial measures. It should be noted that non-GAAP measures such as adjusted revenues, adjusted gross margin and adjusted diluted EPS should be used only as a supplement to, not as a substitute for, or as a superior measure to measures of financial performance prepared in accordance with GAAP. Please refer to today's earnings press release, which is available on our website, as it contains detailed GAAP to non-GAAP reconciliations of our actual first quarter results.
Before I turn the call over to Heather, let me also remind you that the materials in this call, with the exception of the participant questions, is a property of Mylan and cannot be recorded or rebroadcast without Mylan's expressed written permission.
With that, I'd like to turn the call over to Heather.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV