Codexis, Inc. (Nasdaq:CDXS), a developer of cost-advantaged processes for the production of biofuels, bio-based chemicals, and pharmaceutical intermediates, tomorrow will celebrate 10 years as a company. Since its founding in 2002, the company has developed, improved and applied its CodeEvolver™ Directed Evolution platform across a broad spectrum of industries. Codexis technology has enabled significant improvements in manufacturing processes for pharmaceutical intermediates for some of the world’s largest blockbuster drugs, and has created customized advanced enzymes and organisms for use in industrial biofuels, renewable chemicals, and carbon capture applications.
“We have accomplished a tremendous amount in the past 10 years, including achieving key breakthroughs in our directed evolution technology, delivering products to a wide array of pharmaceutical clients, and establishing a successful partnership with Shell leading to major advancements in our biofuels technology,” said Peter Strumph, Interim Chief Executive Officer. “In the next 10 years, we believe our technology leaves us well positioned to continue to grow our pharmaceuticals business and be a significant player in the emerging renewable fuels and chemicals fields. Our success, past and future, can be credited to our dedicated team of employees in the U.S., Europe and Asia. Their ability to innovate and consistently deliver results is unsurpassed.”
At a 10 th anniversary event at Codexis headquarters in Redwood City, employees and distinguished guests will celebrate the company’s achievements, and management will lay out a vision for the next 10 years. Some of the specific accomplishments and awards Codexis has achieved include:
- Two EPA Presidential Green Chemistry Awards for clean manufacturing processes for market-leading therapeutics for diabetes and heart disease
- Draper Prize from National Academy of Engineering (NAE) to developers of Codexis core platform technology in directed evolution
- Establishment of research centers of excellence in Singapore and Budapest
- Completion of the first advanced biofuels company IPO in 2010
- Longstanding collaborative partnerships with global leaders including Shell, Merck, Pfizer and Chemtex
About Codexis, Inc.Codexis, Inc. is a developer of cost-advantaged processes for the production of biofuels, bio-based chemicals, and pharmaceutical intermediates. Codexis’ product lines include CodeXyme™ Cellulase Enzymes and CodeXol™ Detergent Alcohol. Partners and customers include global leaders such as Shell, Merck and Pfizer. For more information, see www.codexis.com. Forward-Looking Statements This press release contains forward-looking statements relating to the Codexis business strategy referred to in this press release. (Legal to update language) Additional factors that could materially affect actual results can be found in Codexis’ Annual Report on Form 10-K filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on March 5, 2012, including under the caption “Risk Factors.” Codexis expressly disclaims any intent or obligation to update these forward-looking statements, except as required by law.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV