- Plumbing & Accessories net sales were up 20 percent, with strength in the U.S. wholesale business and international markets, especially China.
- Security & Storage net sales were up 18 percent, on strength in retail padlocks as well as safety and tool storage products.
- Advanced Material Windows & Door Systems net sales were up 11 percent, on strength from new business and new construction market growth.
- Kitchen & Bath Cabinetry net sales were up 4 percent, driven by dealer channel strength and sales to builders.
Fortune Brands Home & Security Reports Strong First Quarter Results, Raises Full-Year Outlook
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.