To see the full "Mad Money" Recap, please click here.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money" Lightning Round Thursday evening:
Hasbro (HAS): "I didn't like the quarter and I don't see a lot of upside."Digital Domain Media (DDMG): "Animation is big. I think it works." Clean Energy Fuels (CLNE): "It's a wild trader. You have to have faith in it." Michael Kors (KORS): "I think Kors is going higher. Deckers Outdoor (DECK) was really terrible, but Kors is a buy." El Paso Pipeline Partners (EPB): "You know what you're doing. Stay long." JC Penney (JCP): "I think it marks time and we'll revisit it in another two quarters." AFLAC (AFL): "That quarter was a good one and I'm going to say it's OK to buy." --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To contact the writer of this article, click here: Scott Rutt. Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook. To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV