NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Last month's laggards are leading again, Jim Cramer told his "Mad Money" TV show viewers on Thursday, adding that investors haven't missed a thing. He said after resting to recharge, the home builders, financials, technology and the oil stocks are once again ready to roar.
Cramer said there's no better evidence that the bottom in housing is approaching than
(PHM) breaking out almost 10% in today's trading. That also bodes well for the bank stocks, added Cramer, who recommended a group of stocks he's been buying for his charitable trust,
Executive DecisionFor a closer read on the technology sector, Cramer once again spoke with Rick Hamada, CEO of Avnet (AVT), in the "Executive Decision" segment. Avnet just posted a 4-cent-a-share earnings beat on inline revenue. Hamada cited some challenges at Avnet. He said his company's component business is in the midst of a sizable inventory adjustment, while its IT services business is seeing modest growth. So while both businesses were running according to expectations, the company's year-over-year revenue growth was essentially flat.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV