TUPELO, Miss., April 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- BancorpSouth, Inc. (NYSE: BXS), a financial holding company with 290 locations in nine states, announced the promotion of Carol Waddle to Executive Vice President. Waddle has senior management responsibilities for internal audit, loan review, regulatory compliance, and security fraud for BancorpSouth.
With more than 28 years of public accounting and internal auditing experience, Waddle most recently served as General Auditor and Senior Vice President of BancorpSouth's Audit Division.
"Carol is a tremendous asset to BancorpSouth," said Aubrey Patterson, Chairman and CEO of BancorpSouth. "In this heightened regulatory environment, Carol's knowledge and expertise are invaluable to our Company. We value her hard work and dedication."
Waddle earned a Bachelor of Accountancy from the University of Mississippi. She holds the designations of Certified Bank Auditor by the Bank Administration Institute, Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager through the American Bankers Association, Certified Financial Services Auditor by the Institute of Internal Auditors and is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA). Waddle is also a member of the American Institute of CPAs and the Mississippi Society of CPAs.BancorpSouth, Inc. is a financial holding company headquartered in Tupelo, Mississippi, with $13.3 billion in assets. BancorpSouth Bank, a wholly owned subsidiary of BancorpSouth, Inc., operates 290 commercial banking, mortgage, insurance, trust and broker dealer locations in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Tennessee and Texas. In addition to providing traditional banking services, credit cards, mortgages, trust and fiduciary services, the company provides investment services through its subsidiary BancorpSouth Investment Services, Inc. and insurance services through its subsidiary BancorpSouth Insurance Services, Inc. SOURCE BancorpSouth, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV