Deltic Timber Corporation (NYSE: DEL) announced at its Annual Meeting of Stockholders, management’s nominees as Class I Directors, Ray C. Dillon, Robert C. Nolan, and Robert B. Tudor, III, were elected to serve three-year terms as Directors of the Company. The Company’s stockholders also approved the appointment of KPMG, LLP as the Company’s independent auditors for 2012.
In other business, the Company’s stockholders approved, on a non-binding advisory basis, the overall compensation of the Company’s named executive officers and approved an amendment to extend the Company’s 2002 Stock Incentive Plan until April 26, 2022.
At its meeting held following the stockholders’ meeting, the Board of Directors of Deltic Timber Corporation (NYSE: DEL) acted to declare a quarterly dividend of $0.075 a share on the Common Stock of Deltic Timber Corporation. The dividend is payable June 15, 2012, to holders of record June 1, 2012. The Board also re-elected all of the Company’s incumbent executive officers to their respective current positions.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV