- Net sales of $330.7 million compared to $333.2 million. Excluding the unfavorable impact of foreign currency fluctuations of $4.0 million, first quarter 2012 net sales increased $1.5 million.
- Operating income of $44.3 million compared to $44.7 million.
- Income before income taxes of $19.5 million compared to $18.1 million.
- Net income of $8.5 million, or $0.16 per diluted share, compared to $10.4 million, or $0.20 per diluted share.
- Adjusted EBITDA a of $60.0 million compared to $60.7 million.
- Net cash used in operating activities of $20.4 million compared to net cash provided by operating activities of $24.1 million; free cash flow b was negative $23.9 million compared to positive free cash flow of $21.7 million. The first quarter of 2012 was impacted primarily by the renewal and partial prepayment of certain multi-year insurance programs; higher sales returns and allowances as expected and previously accrued for by the Company in the fourth quarter of 2011; and other changes in working capital.
Revlon Reports First Quarter 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.