We believe that BioGlue in Japan, Cardiogenesis, and PerClot represent attractive top line growth and margin expansion opportunities for the company this year and in 2013 and beyond.
Cardiac tissue revenues for the first quarter of 2012 increased 8% compared to the corresponding period in 2011. As compared to the prior year, unit shipments of cardiac tissues went up 1% for the quarter. Vascular tissue revenues decreased 6% compared to the prior year's quarter on a 3% decrease in units for the quarter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV