The agenda for today's call is as follows: Ashley will discuss this morning's press release in detail and will comment on our progress by product line. He will also bring you up to date on our continuing corporate development efforts. I will discuss the filing of our IDE for PerClot in the United States and outline the parameters and time table for the clinical trial and the approximate anticipated approvable date. I will discuss our HDE submission for the SynerGraft process decellularized aortic valves. After my comments are completed Ashley will return to update you on our guidance for the rest of the year.
At this time, Ashley will comment on this morning's press release.
Thanks Steve. To company with the Safe Harbor requirements of the Private Securities Reform Act of 1995, I would like to make the following statement. Comments made in this call that look forward in time involve risk and uncertainties and are forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995.The forward-looking statements include the statements made as to the company’s or management’s intentions, hopes, beliefs, expectations or predictions of the future including the guidance for 2012 that I’ll provide in a moment.Additional information concerning risks and uncertainties that may impact these forward-looking statements is contained from time to time in the company’s SEC filings including the Risk Factors section of our previously filed Form 10-K for the year ending December 31, 2011, and our subsequently filed Form 10-Q for the quarter ended March 31, 2012, which we expect to file shortly and in the press release that went out this morning.This morning we reported our results for the first quarter of 2012. We achieved an all-time quarterly revenue record of $32.3 million driven by strength in the BioGlue business and the recent acquisition of Cardiogenesis.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV