The Interpublic Group of Companies (IPG)
Q1 2012 Earnings Call
April 26, 2012 8:30 am ET
ExecutivesJerome J. Leshne - Senior Vice President of Investor Relations Michael I. Roth - Chairman, Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of Executive Committee Frank Mergenthaler - Chief Financial Officer and Executive Vice President Analysts Alexia S. Quadrani - JP Morgan Chase & Co, Research Division David Bank - RBC Capital Markets, LLC, Research Division John Janedis - UBS Investment Bank, Research Division Peter Stabler - Wells Fargo Securities, LLC, Research Division Matthew Chesler - Deutsche Bank AG, Research Division Michael Nathanson - Nomura Securities Co. Ltd., Research Division Tim Nollen - Macquarie Research Anthony J. DiClemente - Barclays Capital, Research Division James Dix - Wedbush Securities Inc., Research Division Presentation Operator
Previous Statements by IPG
» The Interpublic Group of Companies' CEO Discusses Q4 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» The Interpublic Group of Companies' CEO Discusses Q3 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» The Interpublic Group of Companies' CEO Discusses Q2 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV