Builders FirstSource (BLDR) is a supplier and manufacturer of structural and related building products for residential new construction. This stock is trading up 10.8% to $3.90 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $3.52-$3.9252-Week Range: $1.01-$4.55 Volume: 175,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 339,284 From a technical perspective, BLDR is bouncing strong today right near its 50-day moving average of $3.62 with light volume. This bounce is basically coming after BLDR found some buying interest at $3.50 to $3.42 recently. Traders should now look for long-biased trades if BLDR can manage to trigger a major near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once BLDR takes out some overhead resistance at $4.35 to $4.55 with volume. Look for a sustained move or close above those levels that comes with volume that's near or above 339,284 shares. If we get that action soon, look for BLDR to trend towards $5 to $5.30 in the near future. To see more stocks under-$10 that are making notable moves higher today, check out the Stocks Under-$10 Moving Higher portfolio on Stockpickr. -- Written by Roberto Pedone in Winderemere, Fla.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV