Edap (EDAP) develops and markets the Ablatherm device, an advanced choice for High Intensity Focused Ultrasound treatment of localized prostate cancer. This stock is trading up 7.8% to $2.03 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $1.85-$2.1452-Week Range: $1.37-$4.74 Volume: 135,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 88,157 Shares of EDAP are ripping higher today after the company announced the installation of a third Sonolith i-move lithotripter in the U.S. >>Health Care Stocks Bought and Sold by Hedge Funds From a technical perspective, EDAP is bursting back above its 50-day moving average today at $2.01 with above average volume. This move has also pushed EDAP into breakout territory with shares trending above some near-term overhead resistance at $1.89 to $2. Traders should now look for long-biased trades off the next major breakout for EDAP. That breakout will trigger once EDAP moves or closes above its 200-day moving average of $2.18 with high volume. Look for volume on that move that's near or well above 88,157 shares. IF we get that action soon, look for EDAP to re-test its next significant overhead resistance levels at around $2.50 to $2.60. Keep in mind that I would only be looking for long trades if EDAP is trending above $2.18 with strong upside volume flows.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV