Headwaters (HW) provides products, technologies and services in the building products, construction materials and energy industries. This stock is trading up 7.2% to $4.16 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $3.89-$4.1952-Week Range: $1.05-$5.56 Volume: 418,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 573,013 >>Stocks Rising on Unusual Volume From a technical perspective, HW is following through today after the stock recently saw some buying interest near its 50-day moving average of $3.71. This move has now pushed HW into breakout territory since the stock is moving above some near-term overhead resistance at $4.09 with decent volume. Traders should continue to look for long-biased trades as long as HW is trending above $4.09 with strong upside volume flows. The next major breakout for HW will trigger once it takes out $4.54 with high-volume. I would consider upside volume that's near or well above 573,013 as bullish action. A possibly target if $4.54 is taken out with volume is the next major resistance level at $5.50.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV