Neptune Technologies & Bioressources
Neptune Technologies & Bioressources (NEPT) is engaged in manufacturing and formulation of marine omega-3 phospholipids. This stock is trading up 12.5% at $3.54 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $3.15-$3.6052-Week Range: $2.02-$4.66 Volume: 654,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 66,868 Shares of NEPT are soaring today after Rodman & Renshaw initiated the stock with an outperform rating. >>Stocks With Analyst Upgrades From a technical perspective, NEPT is ripping higher today on monster volume, and this stock has triggered a near-term breakout trade with shares trending above $3.25 to $3.29. Traders should now look to play the next major breakout for NEPT, which will trigger on a high-volume move or close above $3.78. I would consider upside volume that's near or well above 66,868 as bullish. If we get that breakout soon, look for NPET to make a run at $4.50 to $4.66 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV