Recon Technology (RCON) provides hardware, software, and on-site services to companies in the petroleum mining and extraction industry in People's Republic of China. This stock is trading up 27% at $2.74 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $2.14-$2.9852-Week Range: $0.27-$4.58 Volume: 953,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 249,121 >>5 Stocks Setting Up to Break Out From a technical perspective, RCON is skyrocketing today on monster volume. This move has just started to push RCON into breakout territory with the stock moving above some near-term overhead resistance at $2.64. Traders should continue to look for long-biased trades in RCON as long as it's trending above $2.64 with strong upside volume flows. I would consider upside volume that's near or well above 249,121 as bullish. Also, look for RCON to close near its daily highs today. If we get that action, look for RCON to tag its next significant overhead resistance level of $3.50 in the near future. Any high-volume move then above $3.50 will put $4.60 into play.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV