NF Energy Saving
NF Energy Saving (NFEC) provides energy saving technology consulting, optimization design services, energy saving reconstruction of pipeline networks and contractual energy management services for China's electric power, petrochemical, coal, metallurgy, construction, and municipal infrastructure development industries. This stock is trading up 26% at $2.38 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $2.20-$2.9252-Week Range: $0.46-$4.82 Volume: 1.7 million Three-Month Average Volume: 117,284 From a technical perspective, NFEC is gapping up sharply today on monster volume. This move has triggered a breakout trade once NFEC took out some near-term overhead resistance at $2. >>10 Industrial Stocks Poised for a Rebound Traders should now look for long-biased trades as long as NFEC is trending above $2 and if it can manage to close near its daily highs. At last check, NFEC has hit an intraday high of $2.92. The next major breakout for NFEC will trigger once it takes out some near-term overhead resistance at $3.37 with high-volume. I would consider volume near or above 117,284 as bullish action. This stock should be avoided from the long side if it moves back below today's low of $2.20 with heavy volume. If $3.37 gets taken out with volume soon, then look for NFEC to tag $4.82 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV