Synergy Pharmaceuticals (SGYP) is a development-stage biopharmaceutical company focused primarily on the development of drugs to treat gastrointestinal (GI) disorders and diseases. This stock is trading up 6.9% at $5.26 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $5.00-$5.4352-Week Range: $1.86-$5.24 Volume: 136,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 60,027 >>10 Stock Picks From a Small-Cap Specialist From a technical perspective, SGYP is moving sharply to the upside today on above-average volume. This move has now pushed SGYP into breakout territory since its moving above some past overhead resistance at $5.24. Traders should continue to look for long-biased trades in SGYP as long as it's trending above $5.24 with strong upside volume flows. I would consider volume near or above 60,027 shares as strong. A potential target to the upside is $6 to $6.30 as long as SGYP can continue its trend above 5.24.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV