Eagle Bancorp Montana, Inc. (NASDAQ:EBMT), the holding company of American Federal Savings Bank, today announced that Peter J. Johnson, President and CEO, and Clint J. Morrison, SVP & CFO, are scheduled to present at the 14 th Annual D.A. Davidson Financial Services Conference in Seattle. Eagle’s presentation is on Thursday, May 10, 2012, at 10:30 a.m. PDT.
The live and archived presentation can be viewed at www.americanfederalsavingsbank.com under the Investor Relations tab.
About Eagle Bancorp Montana
Eagle Bancorp Montana, Inc. is the stock holding company of American Federal Savings Bank. American Federal Savings Bank was formed in 1922 and is headquartered in Helena, Montana. It has additional branches in Butte, Bozeman and Townsend. Eagle Bancorp Montana, Inc. commenced operations on April 5, 2010 following the conversion of Eagle Financial MHC and the sale of Eagle Bancorp Montana, Inc stock. Eagle's common stock trades on the NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol "EBMT."About D.A. Davidson & Co. Founded in 1935, D.A. Davidson & Co. holds $23 billion in client assets under management and serves clients nationwide from offices in 16 states. Employee-owned D.A. Davidson is the largest full-service investment firm based in the Northwest, and provides institutional investors, businesses, nonprofit organizations and individual investors with a varied suite of financial services and solutions. The firm has a growing investment banking team with a focus on the middle market, complemented by an award-winning research team, sales and trading, corporate services and brokered CD underwriting. D.A. Davidson is part of Davidson Companies, a Northwest-based financial services holding company with $29 billion in client assets under management.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV