ALLENTOWN, Pa., April 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- PPL Corporation (NYSE: PPL) plans to issue its consolidated first-quarter 2012 earnings results before the stock market opens on Friday, May 4.
William H. Spence, PPL chairman, president and chief executive officer, and other members of PPL's executive management team will discuss these results and the company's general business outlook during a conference call with financial analysts at 9 a.m. EDT that day.
The call will be available online live, in audio format along with slides of the presentation, on PPL's website at www.pplweb.com. For those who cannot listen to the live webcast, a replay and the slides will be accessible on the site for 30 days. Interested individuals also can access the live conference call via telephone at 702-696-4769, conference ID #74989631.
PPL Corporation, headquartered in Allentown, Pa., owns or controls about 19,000 megawatts of generating capacity in the United States, sells energy in key U.S. markets, and delivers electricity and natural gas to about 10 million customers in the United States and the United Kingdom. More information is available at www.pplweb.com.SOURCE PPL Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV