Meanwhile, News Corp. (NWSA) is shaping up into a very different type of trade right now. The media conglomerate has been locked in a well-defined uptrend since back in October. Now that trend channel is creating a trading opportunity for late-to-the-game buyers.
Instead of a breakout, we're looking for a bounce in shares of News Corp. this week. With shares testing trend line support right now, we've got what amounts to a low-risk opportunity to buy shares: If we're right, we'll get to ride the bounce all the way up the channel, and if we're wrong, we'll know quickly and be able to cut losses quickly.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV