After the iPhone maker's blowout earnings after the bell on Tuesday, the world's largest company has been grabbing the headlines nonstop -- and reigniting a debate on Wall Street over how high shares of the tech giant can soar. Well, guess what: I'm not talking about Apple today.
I bring it up, though, because the Apple story is relevant for the bigger picture. The company makes up 4% of the S&P 500 and a whopping 12% of the NASDAQ Composite -- so a big move in everyone's favorite iStock guarantees a big day for Mr. Market. And that's just what he needed.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV