W. R. Berkley Corporation (NYSE: WRB) today announced the appointment of Scott Mansolillo to the office of vice president –chief compliance officer. In this new corporate role, he will be available to provide technical expertise and advice on a consultative basis to our operating units. The appointment is effective immediately.
Mr. Mansolillo has over 25 years of legal, compliance and business experience, having served most recently as vice president and chief compliance officer – commercial markets of a major insurance company. He earned a B.A. with honors in Political Science from Providence College and a J.D. from Boston College Law School.
Founded in 1967, W. R. Berkley Corporation is an insurance holding
company that is among the largest commercial lines writers in the United
States and operates in five segments of the property casualty insurance
business: specialty insurance, regional property casualty insurance,
alternative markets, reinsurance and international.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV