StarTek, Inc. has appointed Joseph S. Duryea as senior vice president of sales and marketing. Duryea brings over 20 years of experience in successfully leading high-level sales and marketing teams for fast-growing BPO companies. Recently, Duryea was senior vice president of sales and marketing for PeopleSupport, Inc., (NASDAQ:PSPT) now Aegis.
“Joe and the teams he has led have a track record of establishing large, profitable and collaborative engagements with Fortune 1000 companies,” said Chad Carlson, president and CEO of StarTek. “His successful track record is across a variety of vertical market segments, including financial services, technology, healthcare, travel and hospitality.”
“The depth of his experience and his strong connections in these vertical markets and throughout the outsourcing industry make him an excellent choice to effectively lead our StarTek team,” continued Carlson.
Duryea began his BPO career with American Express and has subsequently held senior management positions at Convergys, SoftBank, TransWorks and ClientLogic.About StarTek StarTek, Inc. (NYSE: SRT) is a global provider of business process outsourcing services with over 9,500 employees committed to making a positive impact on our clients’ business results for over 25 years. Our company mission is to enable and empower our Brand Warriors to fight for our clients' brands every day to bring value to our stakeholders. StarTek has delivery centers in the U.S., Philippines, Canada, Costa Rica and Honduras and virtually through its StarTek@Home workforce. For more information, visit www.StarTek.com or call +1 303.262.4500
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV