ACADIA Stock Gaps Down On Today's Open (ACAD)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Shares of ACADIA Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq:ACAD) were gapping down Thursday morning with an open price 13.4% lower than Wednesday's closing price. The stock closed at $1.49 Wednesday and opened today's trading at $1.29. The average volume for ACADIA has been 547,700 shares per day over the past 30 days. ACADIA has a market cap of $77.2 million and is part of the health care sector and drugs industry. Shares are up 38% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, focuses on drug discovery and clinical development of small molecule drugs that address unmet medical needs in neurological and related central nervous system disorders. TheStreet Ratings rates ACADIA as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity, weak operating cash flow, generally disappointing historical performance in the stock itself and feeble growth in its earnings per share. You can view the full ACADIA Ratings Report. Get more investment ideas from our investment research center.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV