NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The following stocks go ex-dividend Monday, meaning an investor must purchase the shares Friday to qualify for the next dividend payment: Ford (F), ASML Holding (ASML), Fastenal (FAST) and Seagate Technology (STX).
Each of the stocks received a buy rating from TheStreet Ratings.
The U.S. automaker is scheduled to report first-quarter results on Friday. Analysts, on average, expect earnings of 35 cents a share on revenue of $31.49 billion."For the rest of 2012e, we have actually modestly bumped our EPS estimate by $0.04 (or 3.7%) to an in-line estimate, and raised our 2013e estimate by $0.03 (or 1.6%) and are now 6% ahead of $1.76 consensus," Jefferies analysts wrote in a report Wednesday. "(Our 2013e EBITDA forecast and price target moderate slightly due to an adjustment in our D&A estimate.) This EPS raise primarily reflects our increased conviction in the 2012-13 SAAR plus Ford's planned North American production increase later this year, partly offset by modestly lower International expectations. While our upward revision is modest, the shares clearly have been trading as if material downward revisions are on the near-term horizon." Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 1.8% Rated "B (Buy)" by TheStreet Ratings: The company's fourth-quarter gross profit margin decreased from the previous year. In the fourth quarter, stockholders' net worth increased 2,332.98% from the prior year. TheStreet Ratings' price target is $13.47.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV