Regional Management Corp. (NYSE: RM), a diversified specialty consumer finance company, announced today that it will report its first quarter 2012 results after the market closes on Wednesday, May 2, 2012.
The company will hold a conference call with investors and analysts at 5:00 PM Eastern on that day to discuss the results. The dial-in number for the conference call is (800) 591-6923, passcode 84152897 – please dial the number 10 minutes prior to the scheduled start time. A live webcast of the conference call will also be available on Regional Management's website at www.regionalmanagement.com.
A replay of the call will be available two hours following the end of the call through midnight Eastern on Wednesday, May 9 at www.regionalmanagement.com and by telephone at (888) 286-8010, passcode 30771566.
About Regional Management Corp.Regional Management Corp. (NYSE: RM) is a diversified specialty consumer finance company providing a broad array of loan products primarily to customers with limited access to consumer credit from banks, thrifts, credit card companies and other traditional lenders. Regional Management began operations in 1987 with four branches in South Carolina and has expanded its branch network to 170 locations with over 174,000 active accounts across South Carolina, Texas, North Carolina, Tennessee, Alabama and Oklahoma as of December 31, 2011. Each of its loan products is secured, structured on a fixed rate, fixed term basis with fully amortizing equal monthly installment payments and is repayable at any time without penalty. Regional Management’s loans are sourced through its multiple channel platform, including in its branches, through direct mail campaigns, independent and franchise automobile dealerships, online credit application networks, furniture and appliance retailers and its consumer website. For more information, please visit http://www.regionalmanagement.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV