Solazyme, Inc. (NASDAQ:SZYM), a renewable oil and bioproducts company, announced that the company will host a conference call and webcast on May 7, 2012 at 4:30 p.m. Eastern time to discuss its first quarter 2012 financial results for the period ended March 31, 2012.
The call and webcast will follow the release of first quarter financial results after market close. A recorded version of the call will be available approximately two hours after the call at the Investor Relations portion of the company's website, www.solazyme.com.
|What:||Solazyme's first quarter 2012 financial results conference call and webcast|
|Date:||Monday, May 7, 2012|
|Time:||4:30 p.m. Eastern time|
|Live call:||(877) 291-1287|
|Audio Replay:||(404) 537-3406|
The webcast will be archived for up to thirty days.
About Solazyme, Inc.Solazyme, Inc. (NASDAQ: SZYM) is a renewable oil and bioproducts company that transforms a range of low-cost plant-based sugars into high-value oils. Headquartered in South San Francisco, Solazyme's renewable products can replace or enhance oils derived from the world's three existing sources — petroleum, plants and animal fats. Initially, Solazyme is focused on commercializing its products into three target markets: (1) fuels and chemicals, (2) nutrition and (3) skin and personal care.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV