Amphenol Corporation (NYSE-APH) confirmed today that its Board of Directors approved the second quarter 2012 dividend on its Common Stock in the amount of $.105 per share at its meeting held on April 24, 2012. As previously announced, this represents an increase in the quarterly dividend rate from $.015 to $.105 per share, effective with the first quarter 2012 dividend payment. The Company will pay this first quarter 2012 dividend on or about July 5, 2012 to shareholders of record as of June 13, 2012.
Amphenol Corporation is one of the world’s leading producers of electronic and fiber optic connectors, cable and interconnect systems. Amphenol products are engineered and manufactured in the Americas, Europe, Asia and Africa and sold by a worldwide sales and marketing organization. Amphenol has a diversified presence as a leader in high growth areas of the interconnect market including: Military, Commercial Aerospace, Automotive, Broadband Communications, Industrial, Telecommunications and Data Communications, Wireless Devices and Wireless Infrastructure.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV