WebMediaBrands’ SEMANTIC TECHNOLOGY & BUSINESS CONFERENCE Returns To San Francisco, June 3 – 7, With Largest Event To Date
WebMediaBrands Inc. (Nasdaq: WEBM) today announced that its Semantic Technology & Business Conference (#SemTechBiz) is returning to San Francisco, where it will run from June 3 – 7 at the Hilton San Francisco, Union Square. The event will gather forward-thinking technology and business leaders from around the world to explore the challenges and opportunities in this rapidly evolving sector.
Co-presented by SemanticWeb.com, this year’s SemTechBiz has been designed as a five-day program that will feature case studies, innovative panels, tutorials, and keynotes that will provide participants with practical advice, hands-on guidance, and breakthrough approaches to solving business problems. Topics to be addressed include:
- How Semantic Information Integration is transforming the Healthcare Sector
- How Semantic Technology can Prevent Legal Risks and Damages
- How to Develop a Semantic Strategy for a Large Enterprise
- How Adaptive Semantic Techniques are used to Deliver High-Impact Real-time Information
- How to Transform Enterprise Data Islands into Linked and Living Knowledge
Other hot topics include big data, linked data, business intelligence and analytics, content management, enterprise data management, semantic wikis, social networks, web services, and more.
“As semantic technology is being creatively and strategically applied to solve a wide range of issues across diverse industries, our event represents a unique opportunity for business stakeholders to meet with the true innovators in this sector,” said Eric Franzon, Editor and VP of Community of SemanticWeb.com. “This year’s SemTechBiz is our largest event to date, at which our attendees will learn how to harness the considerable power of semantic tech for their own businesses.”This year’s event will also feature a start-up competition, a career corner, and an exhibit hall that offers attendees a first-hand look at the latest technologies and solutions from the industry’s leading companies.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV