WebMediaBrands’ SEMANTIC TECHNOLOGY & BUSINESS CONFERENCE Returns To San Francisco, June 3 – 7, With Largest Event To Date
WebMediaBrands Inc. (Nasdaq: WEBM) today announced that its Semantic Technology & Business Conference (#SemTechBiz) is returning to San Francisco, where it will run from June 3 – 7 at the Hilton San Francisco, Union Square. The event will gather forward-thinking technology and business leaders from around the world to explore the challenges and opportunities in this rapidly evolving sector.
Co-presented by SemanticWeb.com, this year’s SemTechBiz has been designed as a five-day program that will feature case studies, innovative panels, tutorials, and keynotes that will provide participants with practical advice, hands-on guidance, and breakthrough approaches to solving business problems. Topics to be addressed include:
- How Semantic Information Integration is transforming the Healthcare Sector
- How Semantic Technology can Prevent Legal Risks and Damages
- How to Develop a Semantic Strategy for a Large Enterprise
- How Adaptive Semantic Techniques are used to Deliver High-Impact Real-time Information
- How to Transform Enterprise Data Islands into Linked and Living Knowledge
Other hot topics include big data, linked data, business intelligence and analytics, content management, enterprise data management, semantic wikis, social networks, web services, and more.
“As semantic technology is being creatively and strategically applied to solve a wide range of issues across diverse industries, our event represents a unique opportunity for business stakeholders to meet with the true innovators in this sector,” said Eric Franzon, Editor and VP of Community of SemanticWeb.com. “This year’s SemTechBiz is our largest event to date, at which our attendees will learn how to harness the considerable power of semantic tech for their own businesses.”This year’s event will also feature a start-up competition, a career corner, and an exhibit hall that offers attendees a first-hand look at the latest technologies and solutions from the industry’s leading companies.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts