Dex One Delivers Solid First Quarter Financial Results
The company also announced second quarter ad sales and full year adjusted net debt guidance as well as affirming its existing full year financial guidance for net revenue, adjusted EBITDA and free cash flow.
(dollars in millions)
|Year over year change in net ad sales||(13%) – (14%)|
|Net revenue||$1,225 to $1,300|
|Adjusted EBITDA (1)||$500 to $575|
|Free cash flow (1)||$300 to $375|
The outlook for 2012 operating income (midpoint) and cash flow from operations (midpoint) are $120 million and $360 million, respectively.Important information regarding operating results and related reconciliations of non-GAAP financial measures to the most comparable GAAP measures can be found in the schedules and related footnotes to this press release, which should be thoroughly reviewed. All figures are preliminary and subject to change pending the filing of our Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q. Advertising sales is a non-GAAP statistical measure and consist of sales of advertising in print directories distributed during the period and Internet-based products and services with respect to which such advertising first appeared publicly during the period.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV