BEIJING, April 26, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- China Life Insurance Company Limited (the "Company") (NYSE: LFC; HKSE: 2628; SSE: 601628), announced that the Company has filed its 2011 Annual Report on Form 20-F (the "2011 Form 20-F"), which includes its audited financial statements for its fiscal year ended December 31, 2011, with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC").
The Company has made available through its website ( www.e-chinalife.com) its 2011 Form 20-F, which can also be accessed electronically at www.sec.gov. Upon request by any shareholder or ADR holder, the Company will also deliver, free of charge within a reasonable period of time after such request, a hard copy of its complete audited financial statements for its fiscal year ended December 31, 2011.
To request a hard copy of the audited financial statements, please send your request by mail to the following address:
Proxy Services Corporation200 Executive Drive Edgewood, NY 11717For further information, please contact: Name: Li KeTel.: +86 10 6363-2938Fax: +86 10 6657-5112Email: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com SOURCE Citigate Asia
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV