SANTIAGO, Chile, April 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Banco de Chile (NYSE: BCH) announced today the filing of its annual report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2011 (the " 2011 Annual Report") with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the " SEC").
The 2011 Annual Report can be accessed by visiting the SEC's website www.sec.gov and can also be found at Banco de Chile's website www.bancochile.cl, under Investor Relations. In addition, shareholders may receive a hard copy of Banco de Chile's 2011 Form 20-F, free of charge, by requesting a copy within a reasonable period of time from the Banco de Chile's Investor Relations Office, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact: Pablo Mejia Ricci, CGAHead of Investor RelationsBanco de Chile975 Agustinas, Office 301 Santiago, Chile+562 653 3554 email@example.com
SOURCE Banco de Chile
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV