InfoSpace, Inc. (NASDAQ:INSP) will announce first quarter 2012 financial results on Wednesday, May 9, 2012, after market close.
A conference call for members of the investment community will be held at 2 p.m. Pacific time (5 p.m. Eastern time) on May 9. This call will be webcast and can be accessed within the Investor Relations section of the InfoSpace corporate website at www.infospaceinc.com.
About InfoSpace, Inc.
InfoSpace operates two business units. Our search business delivers
online search solutions to a global network of distribution partners,
and directly to consumers through our portfolio of branded web
properties. Our tax software business operates under the name TaxACT and
is a leading provider of online tax solutions, reliably serving millions
of consumers and professionals for over a decade. Additional corporate
information may be found at
and iSpaceBlog.com. You may also follow and connect with InfoSpace on
LinkedIn, Google Plus, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV