InfoSpace To Announce First Quarter Financial Results On May 9, 2012
InfoSpace, Inc. (NASDAQ:INSP) will announce first quarter 2012 financial results on Wednesday, May 9, 2012, after market close.
A conference call for members of the investment community will be held at 2 p.m. Pacific time (5 p.m. Eastern time) on May 9. This call will be webcast and can be accessed within the Investor Relations section of the InfoSpace corporate website at www.infospaceinc.com.
About InfoSpace, Inc.
InfoSpace operates two business units. Our search business delivers online search solutions to a global network of distribution partners, and directly to consumers through our portfolio of branded web properties. Our tax software business operates under the name TaxACT and is a leading provider of online tax solutions, reliably serving millions of consumers and professionals for over a decade. Additional corporate information may be found at
http://www.infospaceinc.com and iSpaceBlog.com. You may also follow and connect with InfoSpace on LinkedIn, Google Plus, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV