HOUSTON, April 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- FMC Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: FTI) announced today that it has completed the transaction to acquire the remaining 55% of the outstanding shares of Schilling Robotics LLC ("Schilling").
FMC had previously announced on January 3, 2012, its intention to purchase the remaining outstanding shares of Schilling and increase its ownership to 100 percent.
Schilling is a leading producer of remotely operated vehicles (ROVs), ROV manipulator systems, control systems and other high-technology equipment and services for oil and gas subsea exploration and production. The company has offices in Davis, California; Houston, Texas; and Aberdeen, Scotland.FMC Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:FTI) is a leading global provider of technology solutions for the energy industry. Named by FORTUNE® Magazine as the World's Most Admired Oil and Gas Equipment, Service Company in 2012, the Company has approximately 14,900 employees and operates 27 production facilities in 16 countries. FMC Technologies designs, manufactures and services technologically sophisticated systems and products such as subsea production and processing systems, surface wellhead systems, high pressure fluid control equipment, measurement solutions, and marine loading systems for the oil and gas industry. For more information, visit www.fmctechnologies.com. SOURCE FMC Technologies, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV