- GAAP diluted earnings per share (EPS) from continuing operations was $0.61 in the first quarter of 2012, an increase of 30% over $0.47 in the first quarter of 2011.
- Revenues were $84 million in the quarter, increasing 17% over the first quarter of 2011.
- Gross profit margins were 45.6% in the first quarter of 2012, one of the highest levels in the Company’s history, although lower than the record 47.6% achieved in the first quarter of 2011.
- Net income was $7.1 million in the first quarter of 2012, up 22% from the first quarter of 2011.
- EBITDA was a record $12.6 million in the first quarter of 2012, up 24% over the first quarter of 2011, and was 15.0% of revenues compared to 14.2% last year.
- Repurchases of common stock were $1.3 million in the first quarter of 2012.
Kadant Reports 2012 First Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.