The lower equivalent price reflects field level price -- gas prices that were 26% lower than in the fourth quarter of 2011.
QEP Energy's combined derivatives portfolio contributed $83 million of EBITDA in the quarter compared to $66 million from the fourth quarter of '11, and $42 million from the first quarter of '11. The derivatives portfolio added $1.13 per Mcfe to QEP Energy's net realized price in the first quarter compared to $0.89 per Mcfe in the fourth quarter of '11 and $0.64 in the first quarter of '11. QEP Energy's combined lease operating transportation and production tax expenses were $114 million in the quarter, down from $122 million from the fourth quarter of '11 and up from $99 million in the first quarter of '11.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV