Cinemark Holdings, Inc. (“Cinemark”) (NYSE: CNK), one of the largest motion picture exhibitors in the world, today announced that it will report its 2012 first quarter operating results on Monday, May 7 pre-market and host a conference call and webcast that morning at 8:30 AM ET.
Telephone: via 800/374-1346 or 706/679-3149 (for international callers).
Live Webcast/Replay: available live at investors.cinemark.com and archived for a limited time immediately following the call.
About Cinemark Holdings, Inc.Cinemark is a leading domestic and international motion picture exhibitor, operating 456 theatres with 5,152 screens in 39 U.S. states, Brazil, Mexico and 11 other Latin American countries as of December 31, 2011. For more information go to investors.cinemark.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV