- Sales for first quarter 2012 were $463.1 million up 65 percent, compared to $280.8 million in the first quarter of 2011.
- Gross profit increased 66 percent for first quarter 2012 to $93.4 million, or 20.2 percent of net sales, compared to $56.3 million in 2011, or 20.0 percent of net sales. Gross profit excluding the Latin American business was $84.9 million or 22.8 percent of net sales for the first quarter 2012.
- First quarter income from operations was $58.7 million up 118 percent, compared to $26.9 million last year.
- Adjusted net income for the first quarter was $40.5 million, compared to $18.7 million in the first quarter of last year (see table and appendix below).
Titan International Inc. (TWI) Announces Record Margins & EPS
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.