- Sales for first quarter 2012 were $463.1 million up 65 percent, compared to $280.8 million in the first quarter of 2011.
- Gross profit increased 66 percent for first quarter 2012 to $93.4 million, or 20.2 percent of net sales, compared to $56.3 million in 2011, or 20.0 percent of net sales. Gross profit excluding the Latin American business was $84.9 million or 22.8 percent of net sales for the first quarter 2012.
- First quarter income from operations was $58.7 million up 118 percent, compared to $26.9 million last year.
- Adjusted net income for the first quarter was $40.5 million, compared to $18.7 million in the first quarter of last year (see table and appendix below).
Titan International Inc. (TWI) Announces Record Margins & EPS
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts