Siemens AG (SI)
F2Q 2012 Earnings Call
April 25, 2012 10:00 am ET
ExecutivesMariel von Drathen – Investor Relations Peter Löscher – President and Chief Executive Officer Joe Kaeser – Chief Financial Officer Analysts Andreas Willi – JPMorgan Peter J. Reilly – Deutsche Bank AG Martin Prozesky – Sanford C. Bernstein Simon Smith – Credit Suisse James Moore – Redburn Partners Daniela Costa – Goldman Sachs International Ltd. Timm Schulze-Melander – JPMorgan
Mariel von Drathen
Previous Statements by SI
» Siemens 's CEO Hosts Siemens AG Capital Markets Day - Healthcare (Transcript)
» Siemens' CEO Hosts Annual General Meeting (Transcript)
» Siemens' CEO Discusses F1Q 2012 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» Siemens AG CEO Hosts Infrastructure & Cities Conference - Event Transcript
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV