CNH Global NV (CNH): Today's Featured Industrial Goods Winner
CNH Global (CNH) pushed the Industrial Goods sector higher today making it today's featured industrial goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.3%. By the end of trading, CNH Global rose $1.50 (3.4%) to $45.58 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 921,420 shares of CNH Global exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 452,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $44.52-$46 after having opened the day at $45.66 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $44.08. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that increased today were: Cleantech Solutions International (CLNT), up 46.7%, NF Energy Saving (NFEC), up 27%, IntriCon Corporation (IIN), up 11.4%, and China Recycling Energy Corporation (CREG), up 11%. CNH Global N.V. manufactures, markets, and distributes a line of agricultural and construction equipment and parts worldwide. It operates in three segments: Agricultural Equipment, Construction Equipment, and Financial Services. CNH Global has a market cap of $10.47 billion and is part of the industrial industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 11.2, equal to the average industrial industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 22.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are five analysts that rate CNH Global a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and two rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates CNH Global as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, attractive valuation levels, good cash flow from operations and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income.
- You can view the full CNH Global Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV