A real-time webcast of the conference call will be broadcast live over the Internet. Individuals wanting to listen and view slides can access the call at the Company’s website at www.graco.com. Listeners should go to the website at least 15 minutes prior to the live conference call to install any necessary audio software.
For those unable to listen to the live event, a replay will be available soon after the conference call at Graco’s website, or by telephone beginning at approximately 2:00 p.m. ET on April 26, 2012, by dialing 800-406-7325, Conference ID #4530277, if calling within the U.S. or Canada. The dial-in number for international participants is 303-590-3030, with the same Conference ID #. The replay by telephone will be available through April 30, 2012.
Graco Inc. supplies technology and expertise for the management of fluids in both industrial and commercial applications. It designs, manufactures and markets systems and equipment to move, measure, control, dispense and spray fluid materials. A recognized leader in its specialties, Minneapolis-based Graco serves customers around the world in the manufacturing, processing, construction and maintenance industries. For additional information about Graco Inc., please visit us at www.graco.com.
|GRACO INC. AND SUBSIDIARIES|
|Consolidated Statement of Earnings (Unaudited)|
|Thirteen Weeks Ended|
|(in thousands, except per share amounts)||Mar 30,||Apr 1,|
|Cost of products sold||101,943||93,282|
|Selling, marketing and distribution||38,026||37,483|
|General and administrative||24,546||19,914|
|Other expense, net||299||-|
|Earnings Before Income Taxes||53,981||56,453|
|Net Earnings per Common Share|
|Weighted Average Number of Shares|
|Segment Information (Unaudited)|
|Thirteen Weeks Ended|
|Mar 30,||Apr 1,|
|Unallocated corporate (expense)||(8,972||)||(4,298||)|
All figures are subject to audit and adjustment at the end of the fiscal year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV